GCA Law Partners LLP is a full service law firm that provides the attention to client needs and depth of knowledge of a boutique firm. Our mission is to provide our clients with responsive, sophisticated and effective legal services covering a broad range of business legal needs.
All of our attorneys are partner-level and most of them were previously with large, well-known national law firms. This means that our clients, from start-ups to mature public companies, always work directly with very experienced attorneys with a deep knowledge of their respective practice areas.
GCA’s unique model and efficient approach makes our services cost-effective relative to larger or more traditional firms. GCA is especially attractive to clients working to keep costs under control while still obtaining excellent legal services.
GCA’s practice areas include:
- Corporate and Securities: emerging growth companies; venture capital; mergers and acquisitions; public companies; Sarbanes-Oxley Act compliance; international transactions; closely held business entities; partnerships and limited liability companies
- Litigation: employment, commercial, intellectual property, interference with business relations and unfair competition, securities and corporate governance, and real estate matters; compliance and preventative counseling and alternative dispute resolution services
- Technology Transactions, Product Distribution, Online Commerce, and Privacy: licensing, distribution, development, manufacturing, and protection of technology and other products in the U.S. and abroad; online commerce transactions; privacy issues; e-mail regulatory issues, including CAN-SPAM compliance; outsourcing and offshoring transactions
- Benefits and ERISA: employee benefits and ERISA (retirement, health and welfare, fringe benefits, HIPAA and COBRA); employment and severance agreements; executive compensation; nonqualified deferred compensation plans
- Commercial Law: secured and unsecured lending and equipment leasing
- Employment Law: hiring; employee relations; policies and procedures; discipline, terminations and reductions in force; dispute resolution, including jury trials; employment tax audits
- Real Estate: real property acquisitions and sales; office, commercial and industrial leasing; construction; financing.
GCA was formerly known as General Counsel Associates LLP.
If you're interested in joining our firm, click here for recruiting information.